sadas

sadas
dasasas

quinta-feira, 2 de setembro de 2010

Almost Platonic !


Maybe one day I'll see you again! !
to talk of times past, remembering the time we spent together,
make you smile every hug, I apologize for not having given Te attention it deserves!
I want you to know that even if time passes you will be always in my thoughts!
I want you here, making me smile with their fun and games, with her style that enchants me!
I want you here that just need you!
maybe my thoughts take me to you, perhaps my words have no meaning, maybe I really love you, but maybe you do not deserve it, I'll pick up the pieces of my heart and move on! I want you to know That even if time passes You Will Be always in my thoughts!
I want you here, making me smile With Their fun and games, with her style That enchants me!
I want you here that Just need you!